I really only do two of these sorts of year-end posts. This one is the most fun, because it’s a wrap-up of all the places we ate this year. Of the 17 restaurants that I reviewed this year, more than half were in the Greater Syracuse/Central New York area. The rest are in cities that I had the chance to visit either for work — Washington, D.C. and Dallas, Tex. — or during our annual summer trip to Rehoboth Beach, Del.
You can find these, and all of my restaurant visits, under the Dining Out heading.
- Cantina Laredo, Syracuse, N.Y.
- Stampede 66, Dallas, Tex.
- Meso Maya, Dallas, Tex.
- Meddlesome Moth, Dallas, Tex.
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, Syracuse, N.Y.
- Founding Farmers, Washington, D.C.
- Zaytinya, Washington, D.C.
- Open Face, Rochester, N.Y.
- Ironwood, Manlius, N.Y.
- Finbar’s Pub & Grill, Rehoboth Beach, Del.
- The Pig + Fish, Rehoboth Beach, Del.
- Sackets Harbor Brewing Company, Sackets Harbor, N.Y.
- Moro’s Table, Auburn, N.Y.
- Beer Belly Deli, Syracuse, N.Y.
- LoFo, Syracuse, N.Y.
- Parker’s Grille, Auburn, N.Y.
- Zabroso Restaurant and Lounge, Oneida, N.Y.